CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 29, 2005

Am I asking Too Much?

If you’re gonna love me only when we're having fun, then we have a problem.
If you’re gonna love me only when we agree on everything, then we have a problem.
If you’re gonna make decisions without hearing my side of the story, then we have a problem.
If you’re gonna think me as acting up when we have a disagreement, then we have a problem.
If you think me as “mengada” when in actual fact I’m really hurt, then we have a problem.

I’m not asking you to become a “Pak Turut”. Just want you to be understanding and sensitive to my feelings.

That’s not too much to ask, is it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

weeeiiii... apasal ni? tgk la mulut dia tu... berapa panjang muncung dia...

Shamira said...

There are many times that I have felt the same. It will only be resolved through communication. If both are willing to talk. Men never realise that communicating feelings are important, we just have to guide then into it....unfortunately...all the best

z.r.k.z said...

hmm.. very interesting questions.. borrow boleh?

Anonymous said...

ni ko marah2 sebab apa nih.. sebab telur pindang pecah dalam hand bag ka