CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 25, 2005

Easter Pictures

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. Not that I’ve been extremely busy, just extremely lazy. Anyhow, last Thursday we all went to the zoo. A successful family outing, I must say. Blog entry and pictures will be up soon.

In the meantime, enjoy some pictures I took during the Easter festivals. Yes, rather stale but just had to share. If you’re wondering about Dania’s outfit, she’s actually wearing her pajamas. We went out around 8pm (minus Dina coz she was already sleeping) and took in the sights of Melaka (in-laws place) at night. We ended up at Mahkota Parade for dinner at McD. My MIL would have killed me if she knew we ate at a fast food restaurant when she had already cooked so much at home. Bad DIL!!


Who's cuter? Mr. Rabbit or me?


The sign said NO ENTRY but of course I didn't see it until AFTER we had taken the picture.


Abah, look!! Got eggs. Got baby chickens.

0 comments: