CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 18, 2005

So Much Time, Nothing (Fun) To Do

This week is a short week. We have Thursday as a holiday (Maulidur Rasul, Birthday of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.), so naturally everybody’s taking Friday off as well. Yeah, a 4-day weekend!!

What to do?
Where to go?

Budget this month is a bit tight, so no malls. No shopping. Unless it’s for groceries.

Catching up on my sleep sounds nice. But I don’t need four days for that.

Maybe I should start painting the gate. Or rather bug hubby to do it.

Things to do around the house.
1. Clean the fridge
2. Fix the leaking kitchen tap.
3. Paint the living room.
4. Get rid of the plants and buy artificial ones. Less hassle and they don’t turn yellow on you.

Thing I need to buy when I get the budget
1. An MPV (yes, yes, I’ve been harping about this forever. But until I get one, it’ll be #1 on my want list.)
2. A bunk bed for the kids (for when they're older).
3. A new air conditioner for the kids’ rooms.
4. A book case

I’m sure there’s more but I’ll stop here before I go overboard.

0 comments: