CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 11, 2005

Blogger Blunder

Stupid Blogger. I uploaded an entry last Friday and it ate it up. Now I’ve lost the entry and I didn’t save it anywhere. I can tell you it was damn witty but what proof do I have to show for it? Sigh..thanks a lot Blogger.

Anyhow, today I feel extra lazy. So many stories in my head but I’m too lazy to type them down. Type them down..is that even a phrase? Whatever...yawn...

Public Announcement

Belaian Ibu Untuk Ibu/Mothering Mothers
Do something special this Mother's Day. Cheer up mothers who are taking care of their ill-children in hospital. Buy them a gift to warm their hearts. All you need to do is to get the gift, drop it off and the members from MyMomsBest will gladly distribute them for you. Full details available here.

0 comments: