CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Like I Need A Freaking Online Test to Tell Me This...

Yeah, right. Tell me something I don't know.

Congratulations!
Your Hotlanta Kink Test score was 315!


Here is the chart so that you can see how you are rated:

100 or less: You need to lighten up and live a little!
101 to 200: You have an average sex life in need of kink.
201 to 300: You have sweet hints of a kinky nature.
301 to 400: You are definitely a kinky player.
401 to 500: You are a major league kinkster!
501 to 600: Wow! You're too kinky for most!!!
601 or more: SUPER FREAK ALERT! You da BOMB!

The maximum score for this test is 700.

Are you kinky? Find out here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm ... You like online tests eh? There's quite a few interesting one (well at least to me;) . I think I did this passion one before.