CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Lilypie - Fourth Birthday

Lilypie - Kids Birthday

Lilypie - Kids Birthday

Friday, May 06, 2005

I Had PMS

This is the only excuse I can come up with for my last entry. And guess what? I’ve also been bitten by the lazy bug. Lazy to blog, that is.

Yeah, so hubby and I had a disagreement. It happens in marriages. Fortunately, since the kids arrived, we don’t get into fights that very often. Weird. People always say “Having kids really tests the relationship between husband and wife.” I believe in my case, the kids definitely brought hubby and I much closer together.

So don’t worry. We’re not getting a divorce or anything drastic like that. It was just a case of me being too sensitive and him being blur, as usual. We made up that very night; it’s always hard to stay mad at each other for long.


I'll post another entry up soon. Promise.

6 comments:

Zaza said...

dear along,
to see u being LOVED, i feel glad..hehe
i'm asking yr consent for me to link u in my blog.. may i? thanx in advance..

Along said...

Dear Zaza,

By all means, pls do. I'll link to you too since I read your blog frequently too.

Twinsmom said...

Oh...I see...ah...very common lar for married couple hehehe...once in the blue moon sure happen wan, but as long we love our family everything can be solve easily :).

Krissy said...

Glad you're doing okay. And sometimes I get angry with my husband even when I'm not PMSing.

Heh.

Along said...

Twinsmom, Krissy...

Thanks for your comments. Yes, it was kind of silly when I think back but I was really hurt at the time. I'm still madly in love with the ols sod, no matter how blur he can be.

Krissy, I can't get into your blog!!! I get an empty page whenever I try. I need my Charlie fix...quick!!

Krissy said...

I'm not sure what happened. I think it's fixed!