CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Alone

Kind of sad, cooking for one. Eating alone. Sitting at the kitchen table, with all my books scattered around.


I guess it doesn't help I have sad love songs playing via youtube in the background.

Haha!

But on the upside, I've got a lot done. Both homework and housework. Hopefully I can finish up my ME by tonight and concentrate on Accounts (Eeekkkkk!!!) tomorrow. I also intend to sweep upstairs and wash all the toilets.

Then hubby and the girls can come back to a nice, clean home.

2 comments:

Mom-On-The-Loose said...

typical mommy. I no longer feel 'right' whenever I'm alone for a while, much more for one night! but it's good to miss your kids once in a while. Hope tonight's not too bad for you. *hugs*

Along said...

MOTL: I know..the thing is, for the 1st time in a long time, I had to pump my breast due to Daria not being around. Pumping made me cry!! Uwaaa...I miss my babies.