CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Yet To Be Updated

Arghhh...I have so many half written posts in my dashboard, it's ridiculous.

1) The Genting trip - arghh!! I think I need more pictures for this. Must ask from my brother.

2) My late grandma - shiittt!! I can't believe I left this one hanging. Will try to complete it this weekend.

3) F1 event - yep, I went with hubby!! It was great and not great...and we ended up leaving early. Blahhh..

4) After searching for years, I finally found the song that hubby and I used to listen to ALL THE TIME when we were at Vandy. This song used to come out on the radio a lot and we would crank up the volume and head bang. Hah...that's right kids, I used to head bang!!


Shame - Stabbing Westward.

Ahhh...this brings back memories.

0 comments: