CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Picture Time

Stuck in a meeting (what else is new?). While I dig my brain trying to complete the slides for tomorrow's presentation (arghhh!!), here are the latest photos of Daria.

She's walking!! Everywhere!! Sleep is not required...must walk, walk, walk, walk, walk....I've never seen anyone so happy to get her "legs". Ustazah Syazmin. Tudung dah orait...tapi seluar fail. Ni bibik punya keje..

Ibu...I'm coming for you!! Don't run!!

Ibuuu...I told you don't run. I don't want to friend you!!

Just kidding! I love you ibu...let's be friends.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

gigi 2 puntung je?

Along said...

AJB: Thank you!! I'll take that as a persoanl compliment...hehehe..

TOAJ: Oh, gigi atas pun dah ada...sungguh terasa time menyusu...huhuhuhu..

sitynuress said...

ala tomei tomei!!!
haihh.. nengok gamba camni la kasi jiwa cair kan?

Sal said...

Comel...comel..comel....eee geram nyer...nak cium2x pipi dia..

hinorei said...

major cuteness!! :D

Along said...

Sity: Yep, memang cair kalau tengok Daria sengih. Nak2 ngan gigi 4 batang tu..hehe

Sal: Dek geram, selalu kena gigit si Daria tu..heheh, sabar je la.

Hinorei: Yep, sebab follow ibu dia kan..hahaha, sebab tu major cuteness. Dah besar nanti, major hawtness!! Muahahaha

Nur H said...

alahai, KIUTnyeeeerrrr.... :D