CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Random Stuff Going Through My Head Right Now

1. I love the new house. I can't begin to describe the feeling of coming home and feeling....at home. It seems like while the whole process of moving was such a hassle, once the dust settled, everything else fell into place too. My pregnancy has progressed well (23 weeks and counting!!). I no longer have amnesia or chronic MS. Everyone has adapted nicely to the changes. Even the neighbourhood seems much nicer. The weather seems crispier. It's a great start to the new year for our family.

2. We got a new king sized bed for the master bedroom. Therefore we had to buy new sheets. Since they give 2 pillow cases in the set, why not 2 booster pillow covers as well? You can assume that 2 people will be sleeping on a king sized bed. As a result, hubby has to use the old booster pillow casings. Hehehe...

3. I am hungry...all the time. Which is so much better than no being able to eat, so I'm not going to complain.

4. Dina has shown tremendous progress at her new school. All my fears of her not wanting to go to school have been set to rest.

5. The girls go to bed at 8.30pm on a school night. Which would have resulted in more cuddling time for hubby and me if not for the fact that we go to bed at 9.30pm or 10pm. Heeee....

7 comments:

NORA ANSHAR said...

it's good to hear that you're feeling better.

nanti b4 kita pi tgk pgl next month, must go and eat first kay. kalau tak, nanti kebulur aku dlm theater tuh (yeah me yg x pregnant. kau lagi lah...)

btw, mana gambar rumah? nak tgk la...

Tiffany said...

Im so glad to hear that you are doing better! Im keeping you in my thoughts!

famil said...

you can have my bolster case. I dont use that.. so 60s lah! hi hik

Iym said...

Along, pindah rumah kat Bangi ke? Seksyen berape?

Along said...

Nora: Of course, must eat lunch first. If not I won't be able to concentrate on Hang Tuah's hensem face...hehehe. Gambar rumah...hmm, camera charger still MIA. I need to buy a new one soon.

Tiffany: Thanks for your kind thoughts! Hope u are doing good too.

Famil: Errr, nevermind la. I can only assume your booster cases have "maps" on them, from drool. Heheheh...

Iym: Yep, seksyen 7. Walking distance from the primary school.

J.A.D said...

smalam sbb jam depan tm nih, we chilled out kat mamak dulu. by the time ambik budak @ nursery dah pukul 9 mlm. Camna nak ada quality time with the kids? too short a time to even catch my breath.

bestnya klu dapat balik cbj... sigh...

Mom-On-The-Loose said...

Alhamdulillah you're doing better!! cepatnye (HAH!) dah 23 weeks!! oh and you can have my bolster case too!! I don't use them either. The bolster we bought at eekiah was horrible!!the feathers kept poking out sampai cam peluk porcupine pun ada!!