CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More Random Stuff

We got letters from our HR announcing our new salaries according to the new “broadbanding” concept. I’m still a bit blur on what all that means except that my salary increased a bit from last time, so I’m happy. Hehehe. We also got a lump sum of backdated salary so everyone’s very happy for Chinese New Year. I, on the other hand, need to think of all the bills and credit card charges I need to pay end of the month. Kitchen cabinet, new bed, new curtains….bla, bla, bla. Hmmm…money, easy come, easy go.

*******************************************

Hubby and I have started watching One Tree Hill again. Problem is it starts at 1030pm and ends at 1130pm. Wayyyy to late for us nowadays. So hubby decided to download the entire 5th and 6th season. Hehehehe…I guess we have an activity for weekends.

*******************************************

I think Kara D rocks as the new American Idol judge. I think we can do without Randy.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I never have liked Randy.

Along said...

Heather: Yeah. When you think about it, he doesn't really give much input to the contestants. Plus he's not as entertaining as Paula or Simon.