CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Earth

I saw this movie trailer on apple.com and I think it's one movie that my whole family would love. My favorite animals in the world are polar bears while hubby loves whales. The girls are into all kind of animals but they do especially love elephants.

After seeing so much of the ugliness that's been going around us, I think we need to see more movies like this to remind us of how lucky we are to have this beautiful planet to live on.

Stop War, Make Peace!

Love our Earth!!

2 comments:

nuhaafnan said...

my gawd, that fallen chick is sooo cute! thnks for sharing this. yeah, there's sthing adorable abt elephants eh? nunu's fav haiwan oso

Along said...

I know!! All the animals look so adorable, even the sharks. How is that?