CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

POTC: On Stranger Tides Review

Last Friday, I got free tickets to see the fourth installment of the Pirates: On Stranger Tides. 3D some more. Heee. Initially I only got 1 ticket but as things worked out, some of my office mates were unable to go, so I managed to snag an extra ticket for En Rashid.

Tengok, aku nak enjoy, mesti nak ingat kat dia punya. Isteri mithali sungguh!

Anyway, the movie was at MV and started at 9pm, so while waiting for the cinema attendees to let us in, En Rashid took me for dinner at Burger King. Dah lama tak pekena mushroom grill burger. Initially we wanted to eat at Carl's Jr but the place was packed. 2nd choice BK also can la.


Anyway, back to the movie. Seeing it in 3D was a new experience for me. Sadly, it also made it a bit difficult for me since I already wear glasses, so my 3D glasses kept sliding off my face. An excuse to get contacts again?

The storyline was kind of cool. Not to spoil it too much for those who have yet to see the movie, here are some keywords:

Jack, funnier than ever
Barbossa in a wig
Evil Blackbeard with voodoo magic
Zombies (eeekkk!!)
Mermaids (double eekkk...you have to watch to know why)
Hot priest
Fountain of Youth

Overall, we really enjoyed ourselves. The scenes were amazing, the stunts and special effects too. Plus did you know, Blackbearda.k.a Edward Teach and his ship, the Queen Anne's Revenge actually existed?

1 comments:

liza said...

Mermaids tu sgt scary ok. Aku teringat2 sampai risau dpt nightmare..hehe