CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 08, 2011

It's Mother's Day!

And I received a homemade card and lots of hugs and kisses from the girls. Because really, do I need anything more than that?

OK, I could ask for smaller thighs or smoother skin or a more defined tummy...but I choose to wear those "defects" proudly because they are my "mommy" scars.

The card Dina gave me. Apparently she can't like me too much because it isn't my birthday yet. Heeee.

I sms'ed my mom to wish her since she's in Perth with my dad right now. She replied back with a fierce "I love you forever too". I called up my MIL, which delighted her coz I never call (isy..bad DIL!) and then sms'ed my SILs to wish also.

All in all, it was a quite Mother's Day celebration but hey, who says you can only celebrate mother's once a year. Here's until my exams are over then it's time to parrrrtttyyyy!!

ps: Happy Mother's Day to all moms, and moms-to-be out there!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's actually 4ever! mother is getting more hip & happening. :)

Along said...

Ngah: Yes...how true. Next thing she'll be using LOL and ROTFL. Heee