I need to select 5 other blogs who I deem worthy of the award. Which on one hand is not that tough because there's a lot ..I mean, A LOT of worthier blogs than mine. But on the other hand, is actually rather tough, because I only get to name 5 and risk the wrath of others who I do not mention. If it were possible, I would submit KelticKaos's name again but then that would just turn into somewhat like a tennis rally and just confuse people (or only me).
So here goes, my choices for the Arte Y Pico Award.
1. Basa Basi Nano Nano -Famil cracks me up. Usually with his paparazzi-styled handphone taken photos and also with his cooking skills, that sometimes puts me to shame. A friend of mine also mentioned that he's kind of cute but believe me, I'm not going to be the one telling him THAT!!
2. Casa Arina - I like Anamiraa because she tells it like it is. And a lot of her posts I can relate to.
3. Crash Test Mommy - There's a big chance that Jenny's already been given this award by someone else because she has a league of faithful readers. But I like her blog..no, I LOVE her blog so I'm taking my chances and hope I ruffle her feathers with this. Also, she takes time to personally email me responses to my comments. PERSONAL EMAILS!! How lovey-dovey is that?
4. Moby's Musing - Moby is my virtual pal from Singapore. He has 3 kids, all below the age of 5 and yet he still has time to update his blog(s) everyday. I wonder where he finds the time/energy.
5. The Simple Dollar - I love Trent and his no nonsense finance blog because he makes me feel like I can take control of my finances. Other words, my life too. The way he writes simplifies all those money mumbo jumbo for me. It was partly because of his advice, I took the leap of opening up IREE Touch with Ida. If that isn't having a great impact on someone's life, I dunno what is.