CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Meme For Charity

Was tagged by both Raggedyanne and TheOtherAJ for this meme.

For more info, visit Bakpo's blog.

Okay, this is the rule. If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing RM127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage". Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.


The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences.


1. A person is only as good as his/her actions.


2. Friendship is always developing.


3. To love is to sacrifice.


4. Money makes me feel secure.


5. I miss my Uni years, especially during the holidays.


6. My way of saying I care is by helping without being asked to help.


7. I try to spread love and happiness by telling people how much they mean to me.


8. Pick the flowers when they are in bloom and look nice in my daughters' hair.


9. To love someone is to think about them every second of the day.


10. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.


11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was my mega crush on Jordan Knight.


12. When I was twenty one, I remember being scared that I could love a man as much as I loved my future hubby.


13. I am most happy when everything I plan goes fine without a hitch.


14. Nothing makes me happier than a kiss and a hug from my loved ones.


15. If I can change one thing, I will change the current President of the United States.


16. If smiles were worth a penny then I would be rich by the end of the year.


17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could eat and not get fat.


18. If you want to be able to rant about people then you have to make sure they don't know your blog address.


19. Money is not everything but it sure makes life much easier.


20. The most touching moments I have experienced is seeing my two daughters cuddled up together in bed.


21. I smile when someone smiles at me.


22. When I am happy, I feel like dancing.


23. If only I don't have to work here, then I would feel more in control of my life.


24. The best thing I did yesterday was dance in the living room with my girls.


25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, "Motherhood..It's Not All That Cracked Up To Be!"


26. One thing I must do before I die is make sure my kids will be taken care of.


27. Doing this meme, I feel like it's way to soon in the morning to start thinking deep.


I'm now tagging:

1. Alia Taekwando

2. Sity

3. Halwafy

4. Anyone else who wants to do this meme.

5. Who ever else who wants to contribute to charity.

Have fun!!

4 comments:

nuhaafnan said...

i like no 11, 17 & 18 :D

cepat seh respond!

Halwafy said...

Did this one already earlier in the week..thanks for tagging anyways..!:)

Along said...

Raggedyanne: Hehehe, bukan takde keje. Tapi takde mood nak buat, tu yg bikin cepat tu.

Halwafy: O ye ke? heee..sori, didn't notice.

nuhaafnan said...

what? i didn't say you takde kerja... ehem, excuse orang yg bersalah eh? hehe, i'm just like you, kerja byk menimbun pun malas nak bikin