CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 01, 2007

Food, Money and Baby

1st January 2007 has come and gone. How has 2007 been for you so far? Too early to tell, huh? Same here. So far, since I’m still on holiday, I guess the new year hasn’t brought in much change yet.

Before I forget, to all Muslims out there, Selamat Aidiladha! We spent the morning over at my Wan’s house in Keramat, and then drove back to Melaka in the evening. The food over at Wan’s house was plenty, and I mean plenty!! We had roti jala, nasi himpit, kuah kacang, chicken rending, kuah lodeh, prawn sambal and lots more. Everyone made several trips to the dining table. Hehehhe, holidays are not the time for dieting. There are way too many temptations.

Moving on to other things, I just found out that the toll charge for the LDP is now RM1.60!! Good god, they increased it by RM0.60!! I was expected the increase to be 10 or 20 cents but 60 cents!! This is too much; the decrease in road tax doesn’t make up for this at all.

Some good news though, I received news that my colleague Hafizah a.k.a. Apit gave birth to a baby boy!! Congratulations!! Alhamdulillah everything went ok. Having a baby is such a great way to start the New Year. Congrats (and loads of luck) to Apit and Hasmil.

Dania starts school tomorrow. I’m so excited for her. The day after that I start work. Not so exciting.

Hmmmm.

0 comments: