CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 06, 2004

Waiting for the time to come...

I agree with Garfield..Mondays suck!! Even after a long weekend's rest (I took Friday off for my check up), I still couldn't get out of bed this morning. Friday's check up confirmed what I had suspected all along...the baby's head is already engaged. Just waiting for some signs of labor...and it will all be over soon. Alas, the last few weeks are most dragging...

Saturday nite took the family, mom, achik and her kids to Putrajaya...to see the lights and view. Didn't expect to see such a huge crowd at the Masjid Putra...families were there having picnics, kids were playing on their bikes. I didn't know the place was so happening at nite! Alas, the food court was already closed...so we rushed to Precinct 16 to eat at the Taman Warisan Pertanian. Fortunately the place closed at 11pm, so we all had a late dinner there. Got back home at nearly midnite...mom, achik and the gang went home around 12.30am. The next day...flat!! Spent most of the day recovering...

0 comments: