CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 03, 2009

ABC Blog Tag

A - Age
Holy crap, I'm 33. Is that old? I don't feel that old. The other day, 2 of my dear friends from primary school came to visit and we got talking about the good old days. Then we talked about how we had changed and how we had grown (old). Zu, so far, my memory is still intact...hahaha...but I can feel the years in the body sometimes.

B - Bed size
King size. Hahaha...if there was a super king sized bed, hubby would have bought that. But then we would have to custom make all our sheets and comforters. Satu hal la plak..macam banyak duit.

C - Chore you hate
Ironing clothes. O man, having to do that can make me cry. Serious benci!!

D - Dog's name
Yeah...no dogs at my place. Hot dog ada la...namanya ayamas...hahahaha.

E - Essential start-your-day item
My sanity.

F - Favorite color
Blue. Whenever I go shopping, every tshirt or shirt I first touch will be blue in colour. My wedding theme colour was blue. What my favorite colour says about me:

Soft, soothing, compassionate and caring, Blue is the color of deliberation and introspection, conservatism and duty. Patient, persevering, conscientious, sensitive and self-controlled, Blues like to be admired for their steady character and wisdom. They are faithful, but are often worriers with somewhat inflexible beliefs and can be too cautious, and suspicious of flamboyant behavior.

G - Gold or Silver
Silver. I do not look good wearing gold. Maklum la, gelap. Hahahaha...

H - Height
Tall enough to make the basketball team but not be on America's Next Top Modal. Heeee...

I - Instruments you play
I used to be able to play the drums, but only one song. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. Hah! At school, I played the recorder. Hahaha..how lame is that.

J - Job title
At home: Queen Ibu, ruler of the coop. At work: Manager, ruler of my own desk.

K- Kid(s)
3 super cute, adorable, sometimes-a-pain-in-my-butt girls. Anyone interested in booking them for their sons? Hahahaha...hantaran mahal yer...pekenan ibunya yg seksa membawa selama 9 bulan.

L - Living arrangements
A bit confused about this...married with children? Am I answering the question?

M - Mum's name
Nor Ainee. Also known as Her Majesty the Queen Mother.

N - Nicknames
Along.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth
Several. I got severe diarrhea when I was 8, hospitalized for 2 days. I fell and split my chin when I was 9. I fell and cracked my head when I was...I forgot how old I was. Hospitalized several times for pregnancy related complications. Hmmm...my insurance company must love me.

P - Peoples you love
Family and friends. Plus Edward Norton.

Q - Quote from a movie
You don't want to make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry.
Ok, so that's from a TV series...so what?

R - Right or left handed
Right handed for most stuff.

S - Siblings
3 younger brothers. Extremely annoying when we were growing up. Now, we have fun when we're all together. I'm extremely proud of each and every one of them. Love you guys!!

T - Time you wake up
Depends on what day it is and where I am. Weekdays, I usually wake up at 6am. Weekends, sometimes not until noon. But now with Daria, I wake up when she wakes up.

U- Underwear
Nursing bra is a must!! Underwear...not so much. Muahahahahaha...

V - Vegetable you dislike
Broccoli. Or what I call them, little trees. Seriously, who eats them? Oya, my x room mate, Liza. Everytime it was her time to do the groceries, she would buy broccoli. And cook them. And expect me to eat them. Yuck!!

W - What makes you run late
Daydreaming. In the bathroom, tengah memerut tu, bleh angan macam2. Hahahaha...

X-rays you've had
Quite a few. But it's been a few years since my last one.

Y- Yummy food you make
Despite the fact that I hardly cook nowadays, I rock when I do. I make yummy chicken rice, mee bandung and cheesecake.

Z- Zombies are attacking, what do you do?
Freak out!!! Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

4 comments:

Real Woman said...

hahaha this entry is so good! Along u tau tak kebetulan umur kita sama. Your first daughter and my first pun same age, your 2nd and my 2nd child pun same age..cuma your 3rd and my 3rd je lari sikit. my 3rd baru nak masuk 6mths. hehehe

Along said...

RW: Wah...macam dah set la plak. Hahaha.

hinorei said...

woi woi woiii....apa kes kutuk me n broccoli hahaha..sedap okayy :p

Along said...

Hinorei: Haqhaha..hang sorang je yg suka makan broccoli tu...aku ngan ijah x makan pun. Bau pun x sedap!!