CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 19, 2006

This May Be My Wierdest Post Ever

The best piece of advice my mom ever gave me when I got married was to always practice my kegel exercises. Ok, maybe it wasn’t my mom; maybe it was my aunt, or a friend or Oprah. Whoever it was, I’ve taken the advice to heart and have practiced kegel exercises religiously ever since getting married.

To view an entire website on the importance of doing kegel exercises and how to do it, click here, http://www.kegel-exercises.com/.

So I was in the office toilet about to do my business when I heard two other people walk in, talking really loudly, which is fine with me coz I’m not the kind that can’t go when other people are around. I know of some people who become shy and completely lose the urge to go when other people walk in the toilet. Come on, it’s a public toilet! Of course, there’s going to be various sounds and smells coming out of it. Just make sure you flush after you’re done.

So coming back to my story, I was about to “go” when I remembered that I hadn’t done any exercises for the day. So I proceeded with the deed; let it go, hold it in…let it go, hold it in, when it suddenly occurred to me how quiet it had become outside. Then it strikes me; they were listening to my “musical performance”. Hahahahaahahaa, how hilarious, but then I must have sounded kind of funny…stopping and going like our office elevator that STOPS ON EVERY DAMN FLOOR.

5 comments:

nadya.s said...

along,
apa tuh long?.. org try baca website tuh tapi tak pahamm.. help me.

Along said...

azrin: wei..itu rahsia ah. Hehehehehe...

Nad: Aiseh, baca article pun tak paham ke? Hmm, takpelah...nanti dah kawin nanti paham kot. Hehehehee...takpun pi google.

Cherry said...

OMG - this is so funny. never thought of doing it in public/office toielt. only do it in the car and at home's toilet.

Along said...

Azrin: Lelaki pun bleh buat ah...cuba follow ikut diagram dia. Hahahahah...

Ninuk: Hehehe...I just "do it" whenever I remember, which is pretty much everytime I go. Glad u had a good laugh.m :D

Anonymous said...

praktis kegel exercise ni mmg baguih..tak caya..cubalah..lagi lama,lagi baguih..sampai semput tahan nafas...hehee