CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Busy Bee

Sometimes I wish I had more days in a week to do all things on my To Do list. But then I start thinking, if Obama can achieve so much while running a damn country, I can certainly survive and run a small unit!

I have a training session to give in Johor tomorrow. Uwaaa, my flight is at 710am and since it's via AA, I'll have to get out of the house and drive to LCCT at least by 6am. Since it's only a day trip, my flight coming back is at 10pm something, meaning I'll probably reach home at around midnight.

Then Friday - Sunday, it's off to Lumut for our management retreat. Urgh, what a way to spend the weekend. Though the agenda doesn't look that hectic, it is time I would rather be spending on my bed sleeping. Or doing my massive pile of assignments.

Argghh...that reminded me. My assignments. Plus the following week is mid terms. When, when, when am I gonna find the time to study?

Breathe in, breathe out. Kang semput balik den dok pikirkan semua ni. Baik tido dulu. And get ready for an early drive to the airport tomorrow.

1 comments:

Sal said...

Good Morning Along.
Wow! Tahniah again pasal dapat promoted. Dah jadik boss besar mesti ler kena travel sana-sini. Uhh, bestnyer....