CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

And they lure you with an animal balloon

I still owe Dania her birthday note. I've written some of it but have yet to upload the relevant pictures. Will do this soon.


******************************************


So finally hubby relented. Instead of cutting all our Astr0 mini packages, he only cut out one; the learning channel. No more Paul Sr and the boys. No more Animal Planet. No more construction stories, which surprisingly are very informative and entertaining.


DAMN YOU ASTR0 FOR RAISING YOUR PRICES!!!


At first hubby wanted to cut out the Variety package but the thoughts of losing Tyra Banks made me a bit jittery. Hahahahaa.


I NEED MY AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODAL, LIKE FISH NEED WATER!!


DAMN YOU TYRA BANKS FOR BEING SO FIERCE!!!!!


*******************************************************


2nd season of Supernatural is getting better and better. The 1st episode was a bit of a downer coz the dad died. What is it with this guy? He dies in Grey's Anatomy, he dies in Supernatural. Can you stop dying already? My tear ducts are all dried up.

DAMN YOU JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN FOR MAKING ME CRY ALL THE TIME!!

Last night's episode was damn spooky. Because it featured.....clowns.


Urghhh...clowns. Bad clowns. Psychotic clowns. Eeeeevvviiiillll clowns.

I don't know why it is that I'm scared of clowns. I've never been chased by them or tormented by one. I was a little spooked by that clown in the horror movie "IT" (what kind of movie title is that, anyway?" but other than that I've never had a personal bad experiences with clowns.

Maybe it's the fact that their face is so painted and made up that you can't really see what they're thinking. Like, they paint a sad, clowny face but all the time they're really smiling inside, thinking of ripping off chicken heads and eating little children.

Whatever, clowns are spooky and they creep me out.

IT. Eeeeeeee.........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku pun nak cut asto packages jugak ni. between sports - movies - cartoons. obviously, movies kitorang tak nak lepaskan. cartoons, kang anak2 aku mengamuk. nampak gaya, sports la jugak yang kena

Along said...

I can live without the movies, most of them suck anyway especially Cinamax. Cartoons are still there because my kids live and breath PlayHouseDisney. Variety package is still there bacoz like I said, I [heart] Tyra Banks.

Halwafy said...

Woohoo...I LOOVE Supernatural!

Kat sini 2nd season dah episode belas2..:)

My favourite episode in the first season is the one when Dean nearly died but was cured by that miracle man..remmbr that one? Cool! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ooooo .... cute clown!! NOT!! :D

Along said...

halwafy: Yeah I remember but then for me, any episode with DEAN in it is a good episode. Heee.

Moby: Makes you hate them even more, doesn't it?

Trina said...

That is the creepiest clown I have EVER seen. I have never been afraid of clowns. Until NOW. I had to come visit you right before bed, didn't I? ;)

nuhaafnan said...

i'm one of those suckers who can't live without the actions in ANTM. I'm currentlu sucked into another dimension with the existence of the E channel!

Do we need help, Along?

I am *actually* not afraid of creepy looking clowns. Not after I've seen "Mere Naam Joker". They can be the saddest character. But does anyone remember the clowns in "Malcolm in the middle"? Whom got into a brawl with the boys?