CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Lilypie - Fourth Birthday

Lilypie - Kids Birthday

Lilypie - Kids Birthday

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Big Red

No, it’s not about that Richard Gere movie.

It’s only been 7 days going into Ramadhan and I’m already 5 days behind. Its times like this I just hate being a woman. Stupid period!! You’re early, you know that!! I’ve asked hubby to buy me a big can of pineapples. It works..I’ve tried it. Of course, there are repercussions like having to change my pad every hour but I can live with that. What I can’t live with is having to “ganti puasa” up to 40 days again.

Having lunch at work is a hassle during Ramadhan. You have to be discreet; don’t give a chance to your male colleagues to use the “PMS” excuse on you. Most food outlets don’t open in the afternoon and when you’re working where I am, your choices are limited to begin with.

So today I did the next best thing. I bought food from home. Except today I was in a rush and didn’t have time to reheat the soto hubby had bought yesterday. So I slobbered some jam on five pieces of bread and took those instead. 5 pieces of bread with strawberry jam, that’s all I have to last me through the day. I should really start a food stash instead.

2 comments:

nadya said...

along,
takper dtg period awak2..
nnt the last 10 days dapat puasa.. best la..

nad nnt for sure ujung2..

azrin said...

posa maksimum 30 hari jaa sebulan, tang mana lagi extra sepuluh yg kena ganti tu?