CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Lilypie - Fourth Birthday

Lilypie - Kids Birthday

Lilypie - Kids Birthday

Thursday, July 14, 2005

And my Mom is Ensuring that the Kids will be Bundled up Like Eskimos

Sorry for the rather long silence. Has it been a week since my last post?

Not that there hasn't been anything going in my life. Far from it. It's just that I have three huge projects to handle CONCURRENTLY and it's taking up all my time.

*Crack* Whipped employee of the year!

No. Time. To. Write. More. Or. Breathe

Have a nice weekend, folks. I'm taking tomorrow off to go to Genting with the family and my parents (and my wicked brothers...blehh). I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.

4 comments:

Joe said...

remember.. ria is haunted...
ooo wii ooo wiii oooooo....

Twinsmom said...

have a nice trip :).

ibuVouge said...

along...
bestnye... dah lama tak pi genting..
semoga along and famili happy..just treasure the moment

marybishop said...

Have fun! You are too busy lately...take a nice long vacation soon -- one day isn't enough!